All perishable products are sent via FedEx overnight priority. Non-perishable items can be shipped via FedEx Second Day or FedEx Ground. Caviar Selects policy, to our customers, is to guarantee all our products and services.
- Shipments are calculated at checkout by shipping address, weight of package, dimension of box and your choice of shipment. We ship overnight, Monday through Thursday and shipping is available to most locations for Saturday arrival at an additional charge of $15.
- Please place all orders for “next day delivery” no later than 12 noon, Eastern Standard Time. We do not ship Saturday for Sunday or Sunday for Monday.
- Please note that FedEx does not deliver to any PO Box. Caviar Select is not responsible for any incorrect addresses, so please check all addresses and telephone numbers of recipients.
- If you have any “special shipping instructions” please make note of that prior to checkout.
- If you wish to have your package shipped with specific instructions of “FedEx Release” when delivered to your residence or place of business please note that if the value is over $500 we will not be able to insure and the responsibility of the product will be yours. FedEx does not take any responsibility if shipments are late due to weather or volume of shipping delays.
- All our products are packaged in thermos bags inside Styrofoam lined corrugated boxes with gel ice packs. Our packaging is good for 24 hours, so please, upon receipt, place your perishable products immediately in the coolest section of the refrigerator.
Please remember caviar can only be shipped within the Continental USA, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Please contact us via email or on our toll-free number 855-650-2828
Prices are subject to change without notice